Mobile Crane 2 Lattice Boom
Businesses or Contractor Candidates
What To Expect
Written Exam Topics Covered
- Operator responsibilities
- How to read and use lattice boom load charts
- The most effective and safest techniques for operating lattice cranes
- Use of lattice boom operator aids
- Wire rope use for lattice boom cranes
- Machine maintenance
- A complete practice exam and answer review session
- Tips for taking standardized tests
Speciality exams each consist of 26 multiple-choice questions, and candidates are given 60 minutes to complete their written exam.
In addition to successfully completing your written exam, you’ll also need to take your practical exam. Your written and practical exams can be taken in any order, but they’ll need to be completed within 12 months of each other. Once you pass both exams and achieve your certification, your certification is valid for five years.